It is evident that there is an increasing demand to show the financial impact of expenditures that invest in people, programs, projects and improvement initiatives. There has always been a concern over the value of programs, projects and all organizational improvement efforts and now the definition of value includes financial impact. They used to be categorized as a cost of doing business, now they are an investment and demand a ROI.
The ROI Methodology is the solution. Implemented globally in over 22 applications in more than 60 countries.
The ROI Methodology adds significant value to any organization as shifts in thinking bring more accountability to the organization as a whole.
- 2-Day Workshop
* January 13 – 14, 2015 | Ottawa, Ontario
- Open ROI Certification
* November 24 – 28, 2014 | Montreal, Quebec
* January 26 – 30, 2015 | Toronto, Ontario
* February 2 – 6, 2015 | Fredericton, New Brunswick, Hosted by University of New Brunswick
* February 23 – 27, 2015, Ottawa,Ontario | Hosted by ROI Institute Canada
Is Your Organization a Candidate for ROI Implementation?