It is evident that there is an increasing demand to show the financial impact of expenditures that invest in people, programs, projects and improvement initiatives. There has always been a concern over the value of programs, projects and all organizational improvement efforts and now the definition of value includes financial impact. They used to be categorized as a cost of doing business, now they are an investment and demand a ROI.
The ROI Methodology is the solution. Implemented globally in over 22 applications in more than 60 countries.
The ROI Methodology adds significant value to any organization as shifts in thinking bring more accountability to the organization as a whole.
- 2 Day ROI in Healthcare Workshop
* June 23 & 24, 2015 | Ottawa, Ontario
- 2 Day ROI for Public Sector
* June 16 & 17, 2015 | Ottawa, Ontario
- ROI Certification 2015
* July 13 – 17 | Location TBA
* August 17 – 21 | Location TBA
* September 14 – 18 | Location TBA
* October 26 – 30 | Location TBA
* November 2 – 6 | Fredericton, New Brunswick, Hosted by University of New Brunswick
* November 16 – 20 | Location TBA
Is Your Organization a Candidate for ROI Implementation?